What to Expect:
How Does This Work?
It starts with you. You are ready and willing to commit to living a happier and healthier life. You are open to new suggestions and feedback and ready to learn. Sound good? Then contact me and we will schedule a time to chat. This initial phone consultation is complementary and a stepping stone to working together. During this call we’ll discuss your current status and health history, diet and nutrition habits and review the program details and different options on how we can work together.
Body Image and Self Esteem
Unfortunately, being overweight or obese in our society can result in bias. These biases can surface in a variety of environments, including the workplace, schools, public gatherings, in the media, and even in close relationships.
Everyone knows that being overweight or obese is strongly associated with increased burden of disease. But there are other consequences that may not be as obvious, such as negative social stigma, low self-esteem, and poor body image. Also, if you are overweight or obese, fitness facilities may be extremely intimidating. Having an unfavorable view of your body can be a significant factor in whether you are willing to be out in public to exercise.
Your thoughts may include feelings of:
Unattractiveness and Worthlessness
Knowing that your Body is Outside of Socially Accepted Norms
Fear of Judgment from Others
If this sounds like you – we have something to talk about. I can help you.
Call for information about the 8 Week Nutrition Program
Precision Nutrition Infographics You Can Download
- 3 Steps To Fix A Broken Diet
- Forget Calorie Counting – Try This Instead
- Calorie Control – A Simple Guide For Women
- Calorie Control – A Simple Guide for Men
- What A Healthy Meal Looks Like – How To Master Meal Prep
- Healthy Meal Planning Cheat Sheet
- What No One Taught You About Fruit And Vegetables
- Super Shakes – Turn Your Boring Protein Smoothie Into A Super Shake
- Elimination Diets – The Best Way To Do It
- The Cost Of Getting Lean – Is It Really Worth The Trade Off?
- Workout Nutrition – What To Eat Before, After And During Exercise
- White vs. Sweet Potatoes – Which Are Really Healthier?
- Does Grilling Cause Cancer?
- Eating When Sick – Should you Feed a Cold and Starve a Fever?
- The Power of Sleep
- The Problem with Counting Calories – Part 1
- The Problem with Counting Calories – Part 2
- Weekly Meal Preparation
- Portion Control Guide
- Good Stress/Bad Stress